In this free webinar we cover the new BRC Issue 8, the certification process, and the various programs BRC has to offer.
About this Event
Who Should Attend:
Food company owners, management, food safety staff, new employees, food safety professionals, or anyone interested in learning more about the BRCGS Issue 8 programs.
Audits under the new BRCGS (BRC) Issue 8 began in 2019, and there are some important things we can learn from reviewing those top issues that consistently come up in facilities? audits. In this free webinar we?ll talk about areas you should be reviewing in your company’s programs to make sure your program is always audit-ready?. Come have your questions answered, and tune-up your food safety programs! And as always, reach out to us after the webinar for assistance!
- BRCGS Issue 8: How Things Are Progressing Thus Far
- Top 10 Non-Conformities, and What You Can Learn From Them
- Next Steps for your BRCGS Program
- Identifying gaps in your program and closing them
- Other BRCGS programs available ? FSMA, Food Safety Culture
Join us for Safe Food California in April 2020!