Recently you’ve almost certainly heard the term “Food Safety Culture” used. The only caveat, however, is that for many of us, it’s not clear how the term applies to what we do day in and day out. By documenting, implementing and living a food safety culture within your organization, you’ll definitely be better prepared to impress your company’s stakeholders! With more liability concerns coming to the forefront by way of intentional adulteration, food safety recalls, regulatory action, and more, what better way to be more proactive than by embracing a food safety culture?
In this training you’ll learn answers to the following questions:
- What is Food Safety Culture and why does it matter to my company?
- How do I know if my company has the right kind of Food Safety Culture?
- How do I build Food Safety Culture into everyday activities?
- How do I measure Food Safety Culture?
- What future outcomes and expectations should I be prepared for?